Our Quality Objectives are
- Total Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Growth
- Continual Improvement
Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- Bay Corrugated Container is considered to be a secondary producer, which meets the SFI Fiber Sourcing Requirements.
- SFI defines two types of producers: Primary and Secondary.
- Primary producers: Manufacturers that source more than half of their fiber directly from the forest.
- Secondary producers: At least half (by weight) of the wood-based raw materials used by secondary producers has gone though a manufacturing process — such as semi-finished solid wood, paper, market pulp, recycled wood fiber, or composite products.
Visit http://www.sfiprogram.org for more information.
- SFI Forest Management Certification
- SFI Chain-of-Custody Certification
- SFI Fiber Sourcing Certification
Bay has been ISO certified since 1997. ISO is the International Standard for Quality Management
- Over 130 countries are members of the International Organization for Standardization.
- Headquarters are located in Geneva, Switzerland.
- First Published in 1987 with subsequent editions in 1994, 2000, 2008, and 2015.
Visit http://www.iso.org for more information.
Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000)
Bay Corrugated Container was granted FSSC 22000 Certification in February 2017. Food Safety System Certification 22000 is a complete GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized food safety certification system for food manufacturers, based on the ISO 22000, ISO/TS 22002-1 and ISO/TS 22002-4 standards. While Bay does not manufacture food, many of its customers do and now require their packaging suppliers to implement GFSI benchmarked standards.
Visit www.NSF.org for more information.