A word from our CEO about Sustainability
Ways that Bay is friendly to the environment:
- Our products are 100% recyclable or reusable.
- Many of our products are produced from recycled material – both Pre-consumer and Post-consumer.
- Scrap and trimmings from our goods are sent through our baler system and shipped to a mill for re-pulping.
- We utilize an Alar Water Pollution Control System that filters solids from our wastewater.
- A dust collection system captures dust particles from the air to create a cleaner environment and alleviate build-up on equipment.
- Our property is well maintained to demonstrate a pleasing appearance and commitment to our environment.
Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
At Bay Corrugated Container we are committed to the health and safety of our employees and the well-being of the environment. We comply with all health, safety and environmental regulations as well as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for our Food Safety customers. We pledge to purchase our raw materials from responsible sources. It is our objective to preserve our little piece of the world by reducing, reusing and recycling and to provide our customers with the highest quality product as safely and efficiently as possible.